Thursday, March 24, 2011

Two Week Check Up & Cast Change 2009...

Note ~ I had pictures from this trip but two of my memory cards were damaged before I could get them on my computer :(

After two weeks we had to go back to Baltimore for a check up and cast change. Although she wasn't having surgery, the appointment was scheduled as such because they put their kids to sleep when changing the cast. It creates less stress for them plus makes it easier to get them back into the new one in the right position.

After she was finished and before we could go back to see her, Dr. Standard came out to give us an update. He said that everything looked great but her knee wasn't healing like it should. I didn't understand what he was saying at the time. All that mattered was that he had made it better and everything would be fine.

We were taken back to recovery and were allowed to leave after a few hours. This time she had picked out a very pretty neon pink cast. We headed back home with plans of returning in six weeks.

I love this picture. It's from her first surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment